System Administrator Team Leader
We are Melon. We are a leading web and mobile software development company. Currently we are seeking for an enthusiastic and professional System Administrator Team Lead to join our SysAdmin team.
- Lead and guide our SysAdmin team in the delivery of high-quality services within committed project scope
- Plan and manage scope of all projects in the roadmap in collaboration with customers & senior management
- Manage the relationship with the clients throughout the project duration
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high-quality services
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules
- Ensure that project documentation is created and maintained
- Ensure that necessary standards and security best practices are followed
- Escalate unresolved issues to senior management
- 2+ years of experience in project and team management
- 2+ years of experience working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- 4+ years of experience in system administration
- Extensive experience with server administration of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2016
- Experience with implementing and troubleshooting Active Directory and related services DNS, WINS, DHCP and DFS
- Experience in Server Virtualization technologies: Hyper-V
- Experience in MS Exchange & Office365
- Experience in Database Administration (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience in Application Server Administration (IIS, Apache)
- Experience in network service area – TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, NAT, DHCP, Email, Web, FTP, Firewalls, DMZ, Load balancers
- Experience in cloud services – Azure/AWS
- Ability to write and update concise and logical technical documentation, including, but not limited to; diagrams, charts, specifications and design models.
- Good communications skills
- Ability to present ideas in business- and user-friendly language
- Team player
- Ability to work with customers and team members, at all levels, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Ability to communicate at an executive level and articulate business value of technical solutions.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic; a team player who shows commitment and dedication to the job.
- Experience in preparing backup and maintenance plans and documentation
- Participate in the planning and development of the technical culture of the company
- Very good command of English
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with PFSense
- Experience with MS Remote Desktop Services
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university or college, and a minimum of five years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Flexible working hours and no overtime.
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
- Work-from-home when required.
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sports facilities around Bulgaria.
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.