Project Manager - Enterprise Projects
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work on clients' projects, mostly very closely with their team
- Lead the planning and implementation of the tasks from start to finish
- Work closely with business owners to define projects and tasks’ scope and expected deliverables
- Track ongoing projects and tasks’ deliverables using appropriate tools and report the progress to stakeholders
- Keep a healthy communication with your team and client
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, development, bug fixing and support
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 10+ years of experience of practical work experience, including business-to-business IT project management experience
- Strong personality with years of experience working with senior executives and project managers
- Excellent skills in team leadership and/or coaching of different types of technical profile such as developers, system integrators, etc.
- Quality and detail oriented, communicative, pragmatic, solution oriented and hard-working
- Open-minded and eager to learn, willing to dive into the OpenText/eFile technologies and public services procedures, directives and business processes
- Excellent English and German - fluent written and spoken business German is a big advantage
- Reasonably flexible and ready to travel from time to time to Germany, when needed
- Experience working for large private companies as much as public entities
- Experience in managing team across multiple geographic locations
- Project Management Certifications will be a big plus
Technical University or similar educational background.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Flexible working hours and no overtime.
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
- Work-from-home when required.
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sport facilities around Bulgaria.
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.