Junior Quality Assurance Tester
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Taking a planned and self-directed exploratory approach to testing
- Hunting for bugs in the software
- Investigating problems, finding their root cause, and clearly documenting findings
- Performing scenario-based testing from the perspectives of various client roles
- Raising usability concerns and proposing solutions to problems after performing thorough investigation, taking into account the needs of all clients
- Designing and executing test cases
- Testing bug fixes to determine if they are valid and complete
- Validating crucial design decisions and trying to find flaws with them
- Proposing suggestions for additions and improvements to the software
- Communicating status, findings and progress on a regular basis
Work Experience Recommendations:
- Expert working knowledge of computers and excellent typing skills
- Advanced written and spoken English Language skills
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience in a software testing environment is an asset
- Experience with issue-tracking software and with testing database-driven web applications is an asset
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Flexible working hours and no overtime.
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services.
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications.
- Work-from-home when required.
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards that give free access to a great number of sport facilities around Bulgaria.
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What's Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.